Friday, July 17, 2009

Approximately 4 More Weeks

This week has passed really quickly, and I find I am gaining the momentum to start revising intensively for the examinations which are arriving in 4 weeks' time.

Have not been feeling emotionally stable this week, as it feels as though everything's piling up, and yet I'm not doing anything. Have to start reducing the pile to nothing from Sunday. Today had a practical test for IA, went relatively smoothly, and due to a silly thing I did to the program, I ended up losing marks. Before that, went to Level 6 to study in the air-con with the remaining third of the class while the first shift was having the test. Instead of studying, we ended up slacking, listening to music, playing games and lastly, enjoying a buffet! Yes, a buffet, but on a very small scale. A member of the staff (a lecturer I guess) brought a trolley load of disposable plates and cutlery together with food packed into dispocable containers(those used to pack takeaway food from your neighbourhood hawker centre)! 2pm, the second shift left, and the first shift came to enjoy the food. I left at 2.20pm to do some revision at a more quiet place with friends.

Well, that's about all for tonight. Long day tomorrow, so I guess I might turn in early tonight, and wake early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment