Thursday, July 02, 2009

Retrace

So far this week, things have been going fine, and a miracle occured today. And, after Monday's training, I have been limping around as I have not been attending regular trainings due to my health and commitment problems caused by my 2 core CCAs. Honestly, I never joined the school's Taekwondo club for the belt ranks, nor did I join the club to take part in competitions. Ultimately, I did not join for the sake of CCA points. I joined it to maintain my fitness(very effective but tough training schedule which I'm afraid I might not be able to cope with as time passes) and also to gain some self confidence. I have promised a member of the alumni I would train hard as it is not cheap to convert from a federation to another. So, chances are, I might leave after the inter varsity-polytechnic championships next year, and return for ad-hoc trainings once in a while to keep fit.

There was no school on Tuesday, so I took the time to relax for the whole day, to get out of the holiday mood I had been having for a long time since April. I did nothing, other than sleeping and reading up on notes.

Yesterday, I got back my paper for EM3B. I finally managed to find myself at the same wavelength as my lecturer during the 10TH lecture. I'm so going to stay at that frequency until when the holidays arrive. Went home at 4.20 instead of 5pm as the chapter was very straightforward. I was involved in a phone conversation with 3 others which lasted for 2 hours. Wow. That's really a record for me. At least I managed to understand why some people are able to stay on the phone for such a long period of time.

Today was a great day. The start wasn't that great though. The lecturer for 13TH was really generous on her break time today. We were granted a 20-minute break from 9.30 till 9.50 this morning, shortly after we got back our papers for checking. 10TH lecture again at 11, but it ended just 20 minutes after we started at 11.15. Went with the class for lunch, before rushing off at 12 for IAM tutorial. Got back my papers as well. Went for a break from 1 to 2 before continuing with the lecture till 4. I thoroughly enjoy the lecturer's lessons. I am never able to find a chance to fall asleep during her lectures, which I do not find to be boring at all. In fact, I'm always looking forward to the next time I would be attending the class! Went home, took a short break, before heading back to school for Videography once again. Today, was a day of miracles.

Tomorrow, I would be getting back my last paper to check. Tomorrow, it would be a long day with many things waiting to happen. Tomorrow, might be the day I get to chat with everyone again. Tomorrow, is the last day of the week. Tomorrow, is the end of week 11.

Indeed, I guess it's time we should retrace our steps.Hoping for a miracle always.

No comments:

Post a Comment