Thursday, January 04, 2007

First post for 2007

Finally I can acces the site properly and fast... This year started with the fireworks, just like the past two years. This year's fireworks were much better than last year's, and the crowds were also much larger than last year.

Yesterday was the first day of school, and the day passed almost as if it was already the fourth or fifth weekof the new term... maybe I am just used to the same teachers of whom I was taught by a year ago. THe only lesson was Mathematics, where Mr Liew taught us in the same old style that we are used to, for the last two years. However, the most shocking thing that occured yesterday was that the form teacher of Secondary 4E1 was not Mr Liew as Gabriel and Andy have announced, but it was still Miss Lim! Seems like drama members also neeed moretraining to see through their act...

Today was just like yesterday, just that the first three periods yesterday are almost like the last three periods of today, and that Mathematics lesson was still almost the same. The last thing today was that the class changed their sitting arangement. As I had expected, moving to a seat in the front would prevent me from being switched around with other classmates. And it seems like And and I are still sitting close to one another after another year...

Tomorrow, well, lets just hope it's a different story tomorrow, for during school days, interesting things always happen...

WHY is it that many fallsick whenever it is just days and maybe even weeks after the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment