Finally I managed to find time to post something new... Last week was sort of hectic, though there were light moments in between those times of seriousness.
Today, English was fun as ever(eondering hoe the other two groups are doing). I came across some diffculty during the Geography test today, which was on Development. I could get the main idea of the questions, but I still have the problem of time management and expressing my answer as words.
After recess there was Mathematics, fast as it was, even Mr Liew was angry with us for failing to keep the teachers' table neat and tidy in a small room, his anger left as soon as it came. Hope that the lesson is learnt. Chemistry test was almost immediately after that. Simple, though I had little difficulty(of which I oversame quickly) in understanding one of the questions.
Headed to the canteen with thirteeen others after the test, as the remaining 30 had Phusics remedial immediately after school(however, they were released somewhere around 3.30pm). We went for lunch, headed to the library at 2.45 pm for a short quiz, went through the answers and were dismoissed at 4.16 pm.
The part I hated most: the sudden change in the SYF script. Ms Chee said she consulted an expert from ACT 3, who said there there was not enough time to run though Damien's near-completed script. I was not in favour of using the Cultural Nite script and modifying it such that it would be up to standard. Just as I had wanted to use the new script, Ms Chee,tpp had a point there. If that happened, would that mean that some of Damien's efforts that made him stay through the night be gone to waste?
why? Is it that some things can't be up to us students to decide?
No comments:
Post a Comment