I was rushing for almost the whole day yesterday, because of 1 reason: oversleeping.
I woke up at 8.06 am, finding that I was way late for the CCA Open House... Before that, I had this thought: why is the sky so bright so early in the morning at 5.40 am? I looked at my watch, and there I was, rushing to prepare my full uniform.
I reached school at 9am. There were some parents still going up to the hall. However, there was already some activity going on in the hall by then. I went straight to our exhibition room at the ground flor, meeting Ms Lim and Darren on the way. She gave me two new badges, but anoter three have not arrived yet. Darren took me to the drama room, where I placed my bags and put the twobadges in place. We went to the hall to watch part of the concert after I changed. Four officers arrived close to 11. They took a look at the SJAB exhiition and even visited the store room... Some time before that, Ms Lim told me that her cousin was actually my brother's classmate! Guess that he really sent those messgaes of Ms Lim to her...
In the afternoon, after some revision at home, I went back to sleep, only to wake up at the time my tuition started: 4.30pm... ther I was again, rushing. I reached my destination only at 5pm...
The moment it ended, at around 5.30, I headed home and packed the essential items(Mp3, camera) into my bag, and rushed once more to Jurong East MRT station to meet up with Randall and Gabriel for our English competition. We had to get to Clarke Quay to take snap shots and recordings of the background atomsphere of the long chain of restaurants along one side of the Singapore River. The job was simple, except that in order to get better shots of the river, we had to get permission to enter the restuarants to take photographs.
At around 8pm, about 30 minutes after we finished the first phase of our preparation, we headed for dinner at Macdonald's... and left at 8:20 pm. That was the first time I took four packets of chilli to finish the fries. Went to a nearby 7/11 store to buy some water before carying on with our final phase of the recordings. This time, we headed to the bridge near Victoria Threatre, where the Cultural Nite was held in November last year. The only thing we had to do here, was to record the soft rumble of the river taxis, so that we could insert them into
the 2-minute audio clip.
Finally, at 8.30pm, we wrapped up everything and headed home by train. The only thing was that something unexpected occured at Clementi MRT station, which was a fainting incident, which happened so fast. I never stepped out of the train, since Iwas starting to fall asleep the moment we boarde into the train... won't go much into detail about what happened though...
10 pm, first thing I wanted to do when I reached home: Sleep. However, that might not be a good idea, since Andy said he wanted to meet us online to talk about the things that we had acomplished tonight. That took only 30 minutes, and I managed to upload some of the recordings and unedited audio clips into the computer...
Why, is it that this year is getting increasingly tiring even before the examination of
__destiny even begins?
No comments:
Post a Comment