I really had to post this this morning, even though the day had just began.
Simple... dreamt about something, but could not wake up.
Saw some friends at Clarke Quay at between midnight and three in the morning, walking down the same stretch where Andy, Randall, Gabriel andI did our Walk and Talk competition. Instead of them, this group comprised of some of the familiar people like Ze Yi ,Zhi Kai, Cazua,Damien and Dom( no offence). Everyone was dressed in black, from top to toe, and had headsets( looking like those bluetooth headsets) for communication....
Went with them to UOB plaza, before seeing them running up the stairs to the office levels. From what I can remember, they had guns and military knives? I had nothing other than a bag full of first aid equipment( guess it was to drees up any wounds they had), a pistol and a knive. They sort of shot at any police officers who stopped them, and pushed me aside before going into the offices to check on the area before proceeding upwards... Surprisingly, did not hear any alarm or anything in there...
Went to the top, and came down by lift. We managed to hear someone on the radio, saying that a group of at least 5 had infiltrated the area. He spoke commands by radio, saying to close the car park gates, have armed guards at all entrances and exits. I saw an armed officer, wearing a bullet-proof vest with the word" POLICE", carrying a rifle of which I forgot the name...In all, he looked like one of those who usually patrol the MRT stations, just that he has got more equipment this time round...
Headed to the carpark to plot our escape through the closed gate. However, we were spoted by a nearby survelliance camera which gave us away. Soon, we found more of those officers coming in from all the possible exits, except the car park's two main exits. We surrendered and were led to the police bus, before being led to another complex for interrogation... I blacked out on the way, and awoke to find my cousin and her CCA chairperson behind me... well, after that I was in a dze, din't really know what was going on, other than the phrase "wanted for murder and robbery" . After that, I found myslef in great anxiety, wanting to get out, seeing death as a way out of all that chaos, not wanting to have done all that in the first place. Soon, after hearing another explosion sweeping through the place, the same group of us, this time including those who were at the complex and were related to those who infiltrated the UOB plaza fled on the same bus, heading for a jungle( which I do not know of)... It was only then when I was woken up by someone( at 10 30 am)...
What could this mean? Could it be a dangerous day on Monday, or when the class has got a gathering? Could it be a possible terror attack? Maybe I am just thinking too far...Maybe, just maybe, whenever such dreams occur, I can count on it that something bad always happens...Hopefully, my brother who's in Brunei for an 11 day trip would not come to any harm...
No comments:
Post a Comment