Thursday, January 25, 2007

WIreless Enabled

Finally! S.Nightlife have completed their Walk and Talk competition audio clip, all thanks to the great resourcefullness of the team members and their language skills.

Today, headed to school early to go to the classroom, put down my bag, complete some last-minute work. However, I soon found out that the classroom was not even being used for any meeting this morning! IT started raining, and everyone gathered in class.

Anyway, the meeting was to be held in the afternoon, at around 2.45 pm when school has ended for the day. PE was only some minor lecture on perserverance, and it seemed to have helped me a little. That was 1 period. Next, all we did was to go for a run(enjoyed it) which was also a breeze. Last 10 minutes. Practiced my pull-ups again... could only do three like the last time. Physics practical came after that. I crapped around little with the apparatus again...

After recess was Mathematics. It was not too bad this time, and I could understand the lesson this time round. CME came next. Learnt quite a lot about the electoral system... many facts which I do not even know myself!

Assembly program was about the school's new wireless network and E-learning portal. The school had just recently aquired numerous wireless acess points, tablet PCs and changed everyones' passwords. However, I did not now that bringing a laptop, notebook, tablet to school is actually an offence( an act I did on three occassions last year)... Well, maybe during the St. John training camp held during the June holidays, I could attempt it again, with a plan in mind?
By the way, there were also a group of student demonstrators with 8 of the 20 new tablets in the hall, demonstraing to the audience the uses of the new E-learning portal, which seems more like an organiser than an E-learning portal. Just hoping that on Wednesdays, 8 Biology students could have a different way of having their biology lesson, whereby 8 students gather around a teacher's tablet to copy down lesson notes, since the projector in the temporary classroom is not operarional...

Tomorrow is another CCA day,and luckily I do not have to be in full uniform since I have to rush of at 5.30 pm to prepare for tution in the evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment