As soon as the first hurdle has been successfully tackled, there is celebration. The atmosphere lurks in the air, welcoming the holidays in full swing.
Today was the very first class outing of 1A03, which was pretty much successfully and well planned, except for the meeting times and places. Met up with Hamzi and Wei Yong at 9.40am at Pending LRT station, before taking a bus down to vivocity, rendezvous with Jian Hui and Jun Jie. We had lunch at 12.30pm before meeting Issac and trained down to Sentosa. Then we had a hard time finding the rest of the class at Siloso Beach, our venue for the outing. When we finally did, it rained alittle. Went for a game of basketball, before playing soccer with the other guys. Not really sure myself, but, I was never that good at soccer. My stamina had fallen quite a bit, but at least my basics were still intact.
Once we were all tired, we went into the waters for a dip to cool down. After around an hour in there, Jian Hui, Jun Jie, Hamzi, Janna and I went to slack under a coconut tree, while the others simply left us to play volleyball. Since we had nothing better to do after taking a short nap, Jian Hui,Jun Jie, Hamzi and I decided to dig a shallow pit to dump some sandals in. As if that took alot of time, we went to dig another pit at around 3pm, this time with the aim of reaching the depth where we could obtain sea water from the pit. It seemed futile when, an hour later, we were still trying to reach our target. So, we changed plans and decided on bulding a "wall" surrounding our bags.
It was around that time that I noticed the group of students participating in an activity near us. Not just that, it soon dawned upon me that they could be, or maybe, they were Catholic Junior College students, since I noticed a familiar face there, but not sure if I was right though.
So, it was 4pm when the rest of the class returned from their game of volleyball. Some of them became nervous and frantic when they found out that their sandals were missing. So, pitying them, we gave the exact location of where the sandals were buried. We then went to wash up and change, before heading back to Vivocity once more, this time for dinner.It was around 8pm when we left for home, since tomorrow, there was another activity in line for us. Mechanical Engineering Course Inter-class Games. Can't wait for that, but now, maybe I should worryabout whether I am able to play in tomorrow's games of Captain's Ball, since I sustained a minor injury on my right foot.Oh! And the photographs will be up soon, maybe on Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment