Thursday, June 26, 2008

Second Full Run-Part 2

Today was a really tiring day. In the morning there was the gym session again, and we had to do abs exercises. It was only the third or fourth exercise when everyone became half-dead. Long time since I had trained like that. Even for the running part, I lost alot of stamina and speed.

After that was CATS, and our group got an A grade for the previous assignment. Another A for the first term. CATS has got another assignment in line for us again, and this time round, we have got to come up with a video as the final product. Tomorrow I would be getting the third and final result for the common test. And I'm positive that it's going to be another A+ grade.

So, after school, went to KAP with Jian Hui, Hamzi, Amanda, Janna, Jun Jie and Yin Feng for lunch. Submitted the Eltech project there as well. So, it's back to 5 projects again.

After that, at around 3pm, went home for a short nap before heading back to school for another round of rehearsals. Slacked alittle, rehearsed alittle, crapped alittle, and at 10pm, we were done with another day's work. On Monday, it would be the first full dress rehearsal and that would also be the first time the AV crew will be in action for the actual performance.


By the way, TO YCSS 4E1 PEOPLE, YOUR 'O' LEVEL CERTIFICATES AND TESTIMONIALS ARE READY FOR COLLECTION!! Anyone free on any day to head back to the school to collect the certificate and testimonial with me??

Anyways, heres another poem that I had a sudden urge to compose, which I don't think would be a good one, since it's been a long time since I did something like that.

The night so serene,
The shadows providing shelter for the soldiers of darkness.
The peacemaker hiding among the moonlight,
Waiting for the perfect moment,
To lay his sword on the menacing darkness.

The night so calm,
The wind fuelling the coldness of the air.
The fire burns among the piles of wood,
Waiting for the perfect moment,
To conquer the icy elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment