Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Second Rehearsal

Today was the second rehearsal for an up coming school event that would raise the fame of NPSTMC to a significant level. Nothing much happened, except that we went through a list of things that had to be gotten ready, went through lines and roles, as well as filled up some vacnacies for the production.

I went today, though I did not have to, but since I was dying of boredom at home, and two friends were going for the rehearsal as well, maybe I should just go over and kill some time. The effort to head down was paid off, since the rehearsal was damn fun and there were jokes along the way as well. Had wanted to go for the third rehearsal tomorrow, but, as I have got two projects to complete in one day, maybe I should just give tomorrow a miss, and clear both projects in one afternoon. There's one on electromagnetism and one on computer programming, both of which are due in less than seven days.

The next major rehearsal would be on Friday, and I'm looking forward to it, since that's going to be the very first full rehearsal that would involve the whole club!

No comments:

Post a Comment