Today was somewhat slacked, as I had totally left the books at one corner, ignoring the revision schedule for today(if I even had one). Met up with Andy, Damien and Zhong Rog for lunch to celebrate Andy's Belated 17Th birthday at Nihon Mura, Jurong West Sports Complex. Once again, many thanks to Andy for the treat!!The lace seemed pretty new, as when I went over to Andy's place last year, the complex was still under construction. We spent 3 hours on lunch and catching up on lost times. We sat down from 11.30 till around 2.45pm, before Andy walked home, while Zhong Rong and Damien went to Jurong Point for Some arcade racing, and for me, head home to keep some young guests company at home, at least for the next couple of hours before they went home at 6. The journey home took an hour and a half, as I decided to save on transport costs and took the bus instead.
So, headed home, sat down and watched a movie with them, before they went off at 6. had dinner after that, and watched The Day After Tomorrow at 7. Life seemed pretty boring after reaching home because of 1 reason. Tomorrow's going to be the first day I start not even 2 weeks, but 8 days of intense revision. After that, it would be 7 weeks of slacking at home, or perhaps, some occasional outings with friends.
During the course of the movie, random, but sensitive thoughts ran through my mind. And, I met my other self while that was happening. So far, had been giving it names, 3 to be exact.And as for the random thoughts, exactly when they arrived and what they were, well, I'm not really sure, and please accept my sincerest apologies as I don't really wish to mention them here. However, I might share them with you, if you're willing to lend a listening ear.
Maybe it came at the right moment, maybe it did not. Exactly whether it's time or not, I still have no idea, although I know very well that for as long as they're kept in, they'll never get out. So, when the time finally arrives, will I be able to make the right decision?Am I able to do the right things? Damn! Maybe, should I simply wait for that one window to appear, and see how things go from there? Or maybe...
No comments:
Post a Comment