It's just 4 days away. Time really went by like a rocket. Just for more days to the final examination of the first year, but so far, I haven't really done much to prepare for it. Definitely a pass even if I do not study, but the best I could get without hitting the books for Engineering Mathematics this time round would only be a B+ grade. No A, no hope for a 4.0, no placing on the Director's List of Students. Simple as that, end of story.
Alright. I'll start on it tomorrow afternoon, 2pm. End at 5pm, try out the new route again if there's time and if I still have the energy for it. If all goes well, I might start running the combined route (old + new) this coming March, after I have gotten used to the new route. The combined route would provide an estimated distance of between 5 to 10 kilometers(I don't have the proper equipment to calculate the exact disance, so I'm depending on my speed and time to do the math).
Saturday, was Valentines' Day. So, here's wishing everyone a belated Happy Valentines' Day! Compared to last year, which was the best so far, that day was slightly more than just normal. Nope, I did not become emotional. Woke up at 9am, used the laptop for awhile, and left for Boon Lay MRT station at 10am. Seems like the MRT system really became more efficient. In the past, it took me between 30 to 45minutes to get to school by bus and train from Clementi MRT station to Lakeside MRT station.That day, it took me only 20 minutes in all, from home to Clementi MRT station by bus, and by train from Clementi to Boon Lay. That's the second time I went to the new Jurong Point shopping complex. I spent a little more time walking around this time, and it took roughly 20 minutes to go round the entire place once. At 10.40, went to meet up with the group, before we all left for NTU's Sports Complex at 11.30am. From 12pm, the whole process took only 50 minutes, and we were free to go. Went to Jurong Point again for lunch, before leaving for City Hall later on at 2.45pm. Went to Funan to get myself a Hard disk drive as my laptop was running danreously low on memory. About close to a hundred gigabytes of a maximum of 250Gb of memory left. Sunday was a whole day out with family. Today, I practically did nothing at all, just slacking around, doing whatever came to mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment