Sunday, February 01, 2009

CNY Round-up'09

Although it's only the seventh day of the new year, it feels almost as though it's already the end. Yesterday was the last day of visiting for me, when relatives came to visit in the afternoon. In the evening, went over to the residence of my father's friend for dinner, had a great time listening to opinions, before heading home to finish up on the backbone of the Economics assignment. If not for the email, I might have ended up burning oil up till as late as 4 or 5am after midnight. So, unfortunately, I would be skipping training for two Mondays straight to complete the assignment, and also to prepare for 3 tests, each with a weightage of not less than 30% of the final mark. I seriously need those 'A's.

That's yesterday. And so, for today, I spent the whole afternoon on revision after lunch at 1pm. I was only able to increase my focus on revision from 20% to 80% after 3pm today. I did some revision as well in the morning, mainly the final online quiz for the practical and some background research for the Economics final assignment. In the afternoon, gamed and revised for the final Engineering Drawing test and Engineering Materials Final Test. Both carry a weightage of 30% each. I must get at least 25% for each test in order to greatly increase my chances of clinching the 'A' grade for both modules. Later in the evening, it was back to revision for the Engineering Drawing Final Test after dinner till now.

There's going to be a raging storm over the next two weeks, starting tomorrow, and subsiding as early as next Friday. The week after that, would see the storm's end on 20Th February, when I'll have the Final Examination for the Engineering Mathematics 2 module.

[Blog Update]
-Added new link:
Amanda[restricted access??](NP)

This week, I have changed the play list once again. This song was recommended and introduced to me by someone of whom I have never met before(intriguing eh?). River Flows in You, by Yiruma, was picked as a candidate for the thriller-romance movie Twilight(This I did not know until she told me about it), though I don't really know what's the story behind how they went about selecting the piece to be played as Bella's Lullaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment