Today's paper was another killer. It did not kill me, but it denied me the chance of getting an A grade for the module. It's pretty much expected since the day I joined the school. I will definitely pass every module in the main academics career, but the only question I would be asking myself is "What are the chances of me getting an 'A' grade for the module?"
Nonetheless, fate's almost already sealed. This semester, my grades would be plunging by as much as 0.9 points. If everything goes well, it would be a dip of about 0.3 points at the best. I'm really on the verge of giving up hope. Good thing, it's just 3 more weeks, and it will all be over for this semester and my first year. Almost time to hit the next level.
Reached home, got down to rest, ended up oversleeping, and started revision only from 5pm. I did not do much today, and tomorrow, I'll be up all night, at least till 2 or 3 in the morning. And, I'll be sacrificing posting time as well, so that I can have 6 to 7 hours of continuous memorisation, perhaps, with some time to chat as well, if things go well tomorrow. Tomorrow night would see me covering 3 quarters of what's going to be covered for the test on Friday. Thursday I'll go through everything once more, and start on the first part of my Economics assignment. Friday evening till Sunday, I would be away, so most likely I would not be doing much updating, and might even spend time on my economics assignment on the second night of the camp.
The storm has finally arrived once again, hitting home real hard this time round.
Many complicated thoughts run through this complicated mind of mine.
I find that I have gotten more selfish,
I find that I have become worse than the seas' fish.
Wanting freedom, yet not seeking for it.
Striving to to well,but still trying to get started.
Regret, agony, sorrow?
Those emotions would soon be a thing of the past.
It's time to wake up from that dream,
And start working towards it.
It's still not too late, there is still time.
I'm still wondering if what I did two months back was the right thing. To return to something that I had left alone for months. Come to think of it, maybe I am experiencing a story, one that never ends. Anyway, what meant to be, will be. I'll just leave it to time to do the telling. I'll just sit back, and listen. I just can't find the focus that I used to have since two years back. After nurturing it for so long, it's gone for now. I'll just have to depend on myself, till the day I can regain it. Patience and hope is the key.
No comments:
Post a Comment