Saturday, August 29, 2009

SG "tour"- Day 1(Bukit Panjang,Chua Chu Kang)

Friday's paper, let's not talk about it. High chance I'll pass, but not too well, as I did not pay much attention to revising for that module.

Anyways, today I finally put my plan into action. Left home at 3, took 963 to Bukit Panjang LRT station where I began on the 3 hour-long hike. Simply followed the LRT route so that I would not get lost. Maybe tomorrow I'll have to bring my laptop(so that I could access the map) or take a snapshot of the maps of the towns I plan to wander around.
It's like this. During this 7-week holiday, there would be 2 major things going on. First, driving lessons. Just got the green provisional license this morning, so, from next Monday, I can start on my first lesson. Had been waiting 18 years for that day! The second thing is the so-called tour I'm doing for personal enjoyment? It started from 2 dreams. One, I was walking around the different parts of the island aimlessly. The other, I was taking photographs of things that came my way. Put them together, and I get the inspiration to go for it. There's a catach to it though, I'll be taking photographs of buildings(especially flats) and some vehicles. However, although some photographs might contain people, they serve a purpose which is more about bringing life to the picture.
Today's the second time I'm going around wit a camera in hand, so, being a relatively shy person, I rather walk by and not take any photographs(din't want to show off that much). In the end, I ended the day with only over 200 photographs, some were not well taken. For more, view my album on facebook (It's faster and easier to upload the photographs there).




As for tomorrow, I havent really decided on where to start, but I know that I'll be ending at the Marina Barrage(only if there's enough time). Hopefully I could decide on it soon enough so that I would not have to leave home late like today...

No comments:

Post a Comment