Woked up at 7.30, and went to Lakeside to meet up with the others. I left at 8.20am, an arrived 30 minutes later as usual, at 8.50. Zhong Rong came first, followed by Gabriel, Randall and Darren, Andy, Edward and as for who came after that, I kind of forgot.
First teacher we met was Mr Liew, who was gathering some councillors for a briefing of the students-teachers games. This time missed the chance to have a chat with him and other teachers, probably since we stayed only at one place, the canteen for almost the whole time. We went on to the Staff Room to meet Miss Lee, Miss Loh, Miss Kang and Miss Chee before we left, not to forget some of the photos we took!
After that, went to the coffee shop behind the school for lunch, before we left for the street soccer court. That's when I started to take pictures of the flats once again. For the record, that was the first time I did not play a single game when we got there. Soon, we were joined by more friends and I started to get a little bored before I started to go take some pictures of the area as well as of them, before going to the void deck nearby with Randall. fter awhile, we went back to watch them, and we stayed there for about an hour before we walked to his place. We reached about 2.35, 10minutes earlier than I had expected. Didn't stay too long, just had a change of clothes and left for Eunos via Boon Lay. Had a bad stomache on board bus 154 during the journey. Upon arrival at 4.45, went straight to the toilet and left on 63 for Funan the IT mall at 5, for a short walk before heading home.
Here's a few pictures taken at school:
First teacher we met was Mr Liew, who was gathering some councillors for a briefing of the students-teachers games. This time missed the chance to have a chat with him and other teachers, probably since we stayed only at one place, the canteen for almost the whole time. We went on to the Staff Room to meet Miss Lee, Miss Loh, Miss Kang and Miss Chee before we left, not to forget some of the photos we took!
After that, went to the coffee shop behind the school for lunch, before we left for the street soccer court. That's when I started to take pictures of the flats once again. For the record, that was the first time I did not play a single game when we got there. Soon, we were joined by more friends and I started to get a little bored before I started to go take some pictures of the area as well as of them, before going to the void deck nearby with Randall. fter awhile, we went back to watch them, and we stayed there for about an hour before we walked to his place. We reached about 2.35, 10minutes earlier than I had expected. Didn't stay too long, just had a change of clothes and left for Eunos via Boon Lay. Had a bad stomache on board bus 154 during the journey. Upon arrival at 4.45, went straight to the toilet and left on 63 for Funan the IT mall at 5, for a short walk before heading home.
Here's a few pictures taken at school:
More pictures can be found at these sites(from top: Teachers' Day Celebrations @ Yuan Ching Secondary '09, "sg tour"-Day 2, 1st soccer game of the afternoon):
http://www.facebook.com/photos/?ref=sb#/album.php?aid=32509&id=1040930846
http://www.facebook.com/photos/?ref=sb#/album.php?aid=32509&id=1040930846
No comments:
Post a Comment