Monday, August 13, 2007

First Wave of Results

This is for the whole National Day holidays.

First, the actual day itself. Boring, since I started coming down with flu and all. The only thing memorable was the National Day Parade this evening... Due to time constraints, I wont be talking so much.

Next, we had hard core Physics the next day, a Friday. Since we did not have much time left for our practicals, we decided to sacrifise our Friday for this.However, it turned out that we had normal lessons instead. Though unexpected, but it proved to be useful, since we did revision on Electricity today. That was really a time-killer, for three hours and thirty minutes just flew by. What's more,this was the first time all thirteen pure physics students were having our lesson in our own classroom, and having our longest ever physics remedial.

Fast forward to Sunday~

Finally, after 12 days in the UK, my brother finally touched-down at Changi International Airport at 6.06pm.OK. Here's the best part. The moment we reached home. We smelled something like lasksa(but we dint cook it,did we?)Did a sensory test. Led us to him. Wow. It seemed to us that his feet had cooked laksa in Hong Kong. Now, the smell was killing us all. 12 days of activities, ONE pair of socks(I take my hat off for him),nice. Anyway, found out that he had a bad infection, that's why he has that infamous Hong Kong's foot. Next up, souveniors! His bag was loaded, not with gold bars, but more of gifts and momentos. I like this particular stuffed toy of a hare(its life sized~), though its not for me(T_T). Anyway, still liked the things that he brought home(I got an owl, except that it was a porcelin one)...

TOday, received my first batch of General Certificate of Examination for Ordinary Level results for Chinese Language. Well, to put it crudely, I passed with 5 points. Not very appealing to many people out there, but like Darren, I would be more than happy with a pass(whats more, I improved by at least a grade or two).

Anyway, tomorrow is my English Language Oral examination. However, timings have been a little too perfectthese days. I have to get this ulcer today(dammit)....I'm pretty confident of acing the oral examination tomorrow, just like I had aced my Chinese oral examination a few months back.For now, see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment