Yup, it has finally reached and fell below the two month mark before the actual O levels. Everyone is finally starting to show signs of acceleration in their studies, and most are taking pride in it as well. It's a good sign, but tomorrow, it might be good just to relax and run the annual cross-country tomorrow with pride as well, cause we are going to wear our class tee, possibly for the last time.I'm eyeing the top-fifteen,if not,the tenth position, since this is going to be my second and last chance to take aim at it. Right now,I'm feeling sort of weak,grats to me for getting a really bad cough now. Last year, a green stick fracture on my left elbow left me immobilised for the run, and i wish that tomorrow, I will at least give it my all for that position.
I finally have got my time table out, but I'm trying this out:plan for the week on Sunday, review on Saturday, then make improvements and plan a new schedule again n Sunday(I won't feel bored of studying~)...
I'm just glad that for now, things are going just as fine for most of us, although some might fall at the next hurdle,the preliminaries. Hope that that will be a "once bitten,twice shy" sort of an experience,so that no one will fall at the finish...
No comments:
Post a Comment