Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hey there again! Din't manage to post anything lately as I missed the posting times three days in a row, so, I guess I'll just give those a miss(not very interesting things to talk about anyway, and they might spoil the mood as well). Anyway, It's 2 minutes to Christmas, so here's wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Today was sort of a exciting, yet boring day. Although there was much to do with all that time we had, we did little, but we had fun at the end of the day, and that was made it all worth it. This afternoon, at 12.30pm, brought my brother along firstly to Kinokuniya Bookstore at Ngee Ann City to try to get the full Twilight hardcover set, but was told the package would be out of stock until the publisher decides to publish it and put it on sale again. So, it was 1.40pm when we left for the cinema to meet up with the rest. We reached at 2.15pm, and the first one we saw was, Jun Jie, all alone waiting for us. The movie, Yes Man, that we had wanted to catch today was sold out, and we had to watch another movie, preferably if it started before 3.30pm so that we could make it to the airport before 5.30pm to meet Jian Hui, who was arriving at the airport from his one week trip to Japan.

So, after much consideration, we went back to Plaza Singapura for Jenere got lost, and An Yan still had not arrived yet, long after Janna and Amanda had reached and we could not decide on a movie to watch. In the end, we cancelled our plans to catch a movie, and I had to send my brother to the train station as a result. Went to the Hong Kong restaurant for lunch after that.

At 3.30pm, we walked around, firstly to Best to take a look at the Ipods and Macs, before going to other stalls(could not remember the order), not forgetting to Sembawang music store so that Janna could get the Twilight soundtrack. I went to the Times Bookstore there as well, and it was much worse compared to Kinokuniya. All their books in the Twilight series was sold out. Wow. At 4.30pm, we took a train from Dhoulby Ghaut to Changi Airport Terminal 3. Jian Hui's plane landed slightly ahead of schedule when he called at 5.25pm.

Once there, we went to Crystal Jade to meet him, before we went to TCC for dinner? Can't really say that it's dinner for me as I did not eat anything there, except for desert. And I forgot that it had whipped cream as well. Damn. So, I guess my choice of food and drinks on the menu is severely limited. Jian Hui joined us at 7.45pm, and at 8.20pm, we left to the area near the check-in counters, before leaving for home at 8.45pm. Janna, Jenere and I shared a taxi to Bukit Timah Plaza before, she took the taxi home, Jenere went to play pool with his friends and I took the bus home. On the way back, somehow I felt intense fear. It's still very strange when I look back at the 20 or so minutes during the journey. about halfway on the way to the first destination, it happened. I'm still not so sure about what happened, although everything that I had yet to complete for the year simply came across my mind, in one single wave.

I had done many things this year, both good and bad, but it's the fact that I have some things yet to be completed before the year ends at midnight next Thursday. Even as I'm typing this, I still feel the exact same thoughts I harbored during the journey home. the two main things are about studies, friends and activities. Just three main parts are causing the intense fear. Well, it's been proven that stress has undoubtedly made people stronger and better, so, I am determined that I will eliminate those feelings through hard work and time. There's less than a week to go, but I'm sure it can be done.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment