Today's post is going to be a short one.
Firstly, let's go back to yesterday. I managed to wake at 9am yesterday morning, 30 minutes ahead of my scheduled time for waking. I left for Jurong Point at 10.25am, arriving at 10.45am(I maintained my current record of 20 minutes!). Had nothing to do, so just did some walking around as I heard that the complex has gotten bigger. Indeed, the extension that was once under construction is nearly 100% complete, and there are more and newer shops. However, it was a little disappointing as I completed walking around the whole place in under 10 minutes. Other than that, I got lost at first as I did not know that I was already in Jurong Point, the moment I entered one of the side entrances, until I entered the older part of the building and recognised the design of the floor tiles. I bought an organiser at a bookstore at the basement, before going back to Pizza Hut to meet the rest. Did not take a picture as I thought that I was late when Pei Xuan gave me a call almost immediately after I made the purchase at 11am.
When I reached, almost everyone was there already. There were about 10 of us in all; Andy, Ko Hein, Gabriel, Yong An, Wei Xiang, Kamal, Chie Heng, Pei Xuan, Carina and me. The purpose of the lunch was to celebrate Ko Hein's final 3 months in Singapore before he sets off on his 12 month voyage around the world(I'm so envious. I had always wanted to travel around the world to see the sights), which would be split into two phases of 6 months each. Guessed our bonds were still there although we had not seen each other nor sat together for lunch for almost a year. Although it was only a quarter of the class, the mood during that one and a half hour was the same as always, I really missed those days in the classroom. Anyways, at 12.30pm, Andy left for home as he had training later on, Carina left for school, Pei Xuan left, Kamal and Ko Hein left to do some shopping, leaving Gabriel, Wei Xiang, Chie Heng, Yong An and I to walk around. We met Augustine later on, who happened to be in Jurong Point at the moment to collect his spectacles. At 2pm, we finally left for we were all bored with nothing left to do. I took the bus with Wei Xiang and Gabriel, while Yong An and Chie Heng walked home.
It was a bit of a last minute plan, but I alighted together with Gabriel one stop after Lakeside MRT Station, and went somewhere to slack with friends, till later in the evening before heading home.
Next, on to today! Nothing much happened, except that my cousin came to help troubleshoot the desktop at home, and found out that the power source was damaged and had to be replaced. So in the afternoon, we travelled to Sim Lim square to get a replacement at 50 bucks, the amount that we expected to pay the moment we set off to get the replacement. After that, in the evening, I passed time by playing games on the computer and watched the next installment of Star Wars on TV. So, I guess that's all for tonight?
It's almost coming to the end of the year, and so far, this year has been an exciting one, definitely. many things have happened, good and bad. I've felt that fear many times, great or little, depending on the number it affected in the near future. So, what exactly am I? Nearly always spot-on in detecting such things, is it good or bad? I just don't want to know whats the next one, for I still have no idea the best steps to take.
No comments:
Post a Comment