Monday, December 15, 2008

My Journey so Far

This, is the one big thing I mentioned yesterday. As far as I can remember, today was the 6th time I changed the blog skin. I picked out 15 skins, tried out the templates, codes, presence of titles, font sizes and finally decided on this one. Anyway, this is what I did today: Changed blog skin(like DUH), re-did the format for the links, changed the colour scheme for the tag board to suit the colour scheme of the skin but there is no limit on the number of words so feel free to spam and I also added a new feature to the blog as well. A music playlist. It was sort of like a last minute decision though, but I'll just try it out for the next 6 months until June, changing the songs twice a month. Just to start things off, I used this piece, as I had been coming across it very often time and again.. But do expect to hear songs from the other genres over the months!

So, that's all for the first part of the mass overhaul, and the next part of it would be done later in the morning. The next overhaul's scheduled tentatively for Sunday, June 28th 2009.

Finally, it has also been some time since I did this, but, here we go, especially since I have not replied to tags dating to as far back as 18th November:

Tag Replies:

janna~Apologies for the extremely late reply..Sadly I just found out I might not be getting the phone in the end.. Going to wait till next year so that that I can upgrade y handset instead.

Darren~Hey!! Sorry for the late reply...I find that I require much more time to revise Econs compared to my other core modules. Man, your course sure is tough to scoe in.

jon~Heys.. sorry for the late reply as well.. at least it's over now.. and you gt the extra time over the holidays to make preparations for the final paper in a few month's time.

john~ LOL... Partly due to me being very busy preparing for tests, projects and also, patly because I was searching for a new blogskin.

JUSTVIM~Was there looking around even before you started advertising =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment