Alright, it's about a day late, but I have finally updated the Links List. Updated 6 links: Chong Siang, Christopher, Dominic, Xiu Wei, Yew Chong and Jeslynn. Added 3 new links as well: 2E1'05 forum, An Yan and Cherry Berry(what's that? well, why don't you find it out yourself and ask me when you think you have got it?). And also, I have added a couple of tags beside some of the links. Won't state them here, for I guess it's pretty much obvious when you see them.
Next, allow me to share with you something damn silly with you. This evening at 7pm, I random-ed a local blog using google search. I ended up at a blog belonging to an MDIS student. next, I blog-hopped to a blog belonging to a student also, this time from FMSS. Finally, after going around in circles a couple of times, I arrived at a blog belonging to a CJC student, followed by ACJC and finally NP. The last blog that I ended up at, of course, was mine. The second last blog that I landed at was Priscilla's blog, and of course, the link before that, was her friend's, and the link before that was her friend's friend, and it goes on, all the way until my starting point. Don't get it? Just ask me when you're free, and I could give the exact history of the 23 blogs(including the starting blog) that I went to before I ended up at my own blog.
Although it took an hour, as I was reading all the December posts of each and every blog(and also looking at the profiles of almost every author before I randomly clicked on a link to get to the next blog), but, come to think of it, it's kind of fun and exciting, to find out how linked you are to the people around you! Oh, and by the way, i came across a very young blog whose author just posted her first post less than 2 weeks ago!
Anyway, want a challenge, try this! Use google blog search, and random a blog belonging to an author who lives on the other side of the world. Following that, try your luck finding your way to your very own blog, using only links found on each blog you arrive at. Trust me, you will be amazed at your history page after you finally arrive at your very own blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment