Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Simple Christmas in 2008

Here's the first thing I did on a Christmas morning:
It's been 10 months since I last logged into my account, so today I finally reinstalled the game and played it, going all the way to kill some time before sleeping and waking at 10am in the morning.
Had lunch at 12.45pm, before continuing with training, but I soon gave up when I lost 10% in an hour. So, at 2.30pm, went to collect my new glasses and went on to Ikea with parents to get new stools for our dining table(our dining area is very unique). So reached home at 4pm, and we had guests coming down soon after. Heard and learnt a lot of things during the conversation too.
At 6.15pm, we went to Jurong East for dinner, before going home. So, I broke my television record for tonight: watching programmes on free-to-air channels from 7pm to 11.30pm. Guessed I neglected the computer so much that it appeared to my contacts that I was having lunch from 1pm to 11.30pm tonight.
Alright, that's all for today, and I'm glad it did not turn out to be a boring Christmas! Tomorrow, going for lunch at Jurong Point with some classmates from 4E1, looking forward to seeing everyone again after 3 to 4 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment