Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 14-The Last Day?

"It's the last day of the programme, and I sure am glad I was able to return to blogging. The 14 days has helped to reinstate my old pastime of posting small portions of my memories on the net, to help myself, and friends to know about my experiences in life. I'll be able to continue posting more news and reflections, for that's what helps an individual develop greatly over time. Sometimes, expressing thoughts and feelings in words could make things alot easier to think about, and helps one plan ahead for the future."

Somehow, today I felt as though something was missing in my life. Lethargy, loss of interest in whatever I did(extremely short interest span). I could be doing something for just 5 minutes, and the next thing I knew, I was lying on my bed. It's weird. Just a day ago, I was doing fine, feeling great, and I was able to get lots of things done. Perhaps, my mind needed a break badly due to my tendency to think too much, to recover from the excessive death of brain cells. The answer, might have been staring in front of me the whole time, but I am afraid. Afraid to confirm if that was really the answer to my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment