There were lots of clashing plans, but somehow, we managed to coordinate our plans in such a way that I was able to attend both events back to back, which was great. The first was a friend's birthday, where I, together with friends from the YEP team, helped to surprise her at the underpass leading to the bus stop in the evening. It was so well planned, that we got down to business only 30 minutes before the scheduled surprise time! Next, I went back to the barbecue pits to help with the gathering, which was a smashing success, considering the time and effort we took to organise it. I had attended at least 15 barbecues, but I guess I'm making this the 17th one. My cooking skills had improved once again!"
Though I didn't have the chance to say it, thanks for the chat this evening. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
No comments:
Post a Comment