Monday, July 05, 2010

Day 8-Feeling Youthful

"Happy Youth Day!

Today I had a great run in the evening. I completed 5kilometres in 30 minutes with a total of 3 forced stops(traffic light crossings). Before the start, I told myself something that I had not thought of for a long time. "It's going to be a good one!" In addition, I had the urge not to go fast, but just fast enough to feel myself running slowly. Before I started to feel tired, I was nearing the end. Sure felt youthful again this evening!

It's been a long long time since I had been able to run like that, and hopefully, I'll be able to regain the stamina and speed I used to have last December."

Since there's nothing much to talk about today except about my dream from the night before, here it is.

Setting is at The Central, somewhere in the evening, Somewhere between 7 and 9pm. Was there alone, but I was supposed to be supporting someone piloting a fighter jet, involved in a dogfight in the limited airspace overhead. Surprisingly, both pilots involved had the same name. Helping me were two others, one back at some headquarters, and another in a cone-shaped craft with 4-legs, standing upright on the side of the glass wall of the mall, which was facing the Singapore River. I was at the opposite side of the river overlooking the craft, informing the pilot about the other plane's positions and what strategies to use.

I was woken by my alarm at 7am, this not knowing what happened next.

No comments:

Post a Comment