I started dreaming approximately at 2am this morning. I was walking through a forest with the California Challengers and members of the Dumaguete YEP Team in California, and we had to climb a hill to a lighthouse. It wasn't really a lighthouse in present times, but it had been transformed into a museum. Upon entering, there was an exhibit in front of us. At a glance, it looked like a living room. However, our guide told us to gather behind a sofa, and she pointed up at the ceiling, telling us to look carefully at the shadows. The ceiling was really high up, and there was hardly any shadow on the ceiling. I was beside Samuel, and after a couple of moments, I saw walls forming a perimeter on the ceiling, marking out the perimeter of the living room on the ground. Besides the walls, there were windows, and doors!
Our guide was explaining stories behind the separation of the walls from the room, when I spotted some of my friends and children playing outside. There was a swimming pool with a pavilion outside the window! We were let out to enjoy for some time. I can't remember what happened after that, except there was a small dispute between us and a group of youths we did not know.
The dream supposedly ended at 4am, when I found myself somewhere else, in a mall, on an afternoon. I received a phone call from a friend, who happened to be at the same mall as I was. She had brought along two others. I had never met the 3 of them before. A young man came to me, holding out three long metal bars at me. He was dressed in magician's garb, the standard hat, suit and shoes. Each bar seemed more of a magnified light stick, that was glowing white. He asked if I knew who was inside each bar. This dream might not make sense, but somehow it's of some sentimental value to me. In each bar, was a friend. The young man said he was helping them to find me. I thanked him for his help on their behalf, and he said we could go somewhere for a chat while he went back to tend to his booth. The 4 of us went to a nearby park for an afternoon conversation. We talked for 2 hours, about almost everything we could think of. Soon, before we knew it, the man came to reclaim his three metal bars. I woke up at 5am, shortly before returning to sleep, and unconsciously continued from where I left off.
Two of them returned to their human form as soon as I returned the bars. They became even more talkative as soon as that happened, asking all kinds of questions about how they looked, and whether I thought they were different from what I perceived them to look like, and why I felt as though nothing was wrong when I was seemingly talking to 3 light sticks in broad daylight, and how I was able to keep my composure even as all kinds of looks were given to me by passer-bys.
However, the third, requested not to be returned to her human form as soon as I returned the bar. Puzzled, I asked if we were to meet again in future, if we could see each other face to face. At 7am, I was woken up by my alarm clock. How I wish I could go on dreaming.
A possible deja vu in the making? Anything could happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment