Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 15-A faulty Phone Helps, Sometimes

"It's been a day since my phone suddenly gave me problems with the messaging function. Today, I was in school and had my second panel presentation for my Final year Project(FYP). It went really well, and the phone's fault helped make it possible too, as I had received a couple of messages during the time where we had our presentation. Although it was set to the Silent Mode, it's still better not to receive messages or calls during the period of time, for it could disrupt my train of thought during the presentation, especially while I was thinking of how to answer a question posed by the panel.

Alright, although it's one day extra, I doubt this would foil the project of a group of students I'm helping?"

At least, I found out the issue lies with the fact that I had an overloaded inbox, due to the fact that I couldn't bear to delete my older messages. Thus, I had to reorganise my inbox by moving all the messages to a different folder. Too bad my phone and laptop would not allow me to transfer my messages to the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment