Thursday, April 23, 2009

4th Day of the Week-Engine Blows

I shouldn't have gone for that evening run today. My engine blew, and I ended up too tired to do anything related to school. Turn the computer on, stared at the screen, listened to music, played games, quizzes and surveys. I have to send 2 emails out before the following Tuesday, and it's only right that I do so. Right now, I have got no motivation to study or do any revision at all. One thing that's on my mind, sleep. Damn.

Alright, tomorrow I'll not go for any run, but instead say home to complete all the assignments, tutorials and revision that I was supposed to have completed at 10.30pm. At least we're almost at the weekend now.

Today ws relatively slacked in the morning. So far, in school I'm going at top speed, without any difficulties in the way. I found out one great news about the Diploma Plus Programme that I am currently taking. The details I have here might not be accurate, as I was half asleep when the lecturer was tellingus this. The Certificate of Advanced Engineering Mathematics(CAEM) is the A Level equivalent of Mathematics. What's more, at the end of clearing the clusterand geting the certificate, I can be exempted from taking the Mathematics Proficiency Test that al Polytechnic students must take upon entering an Engineeing Course at NUS. In other words,I get to skip a module upon entering NUS, if I was granted a place there of course. Currently, my ultimate goal till the day I graduate still remains as; get into a local university, preferably NUS, after graduating from NP.

Won't be making this post very long although I noticed many things today. I'll stop here for the day, and seriously,I need some sleep to prevent my engines from failing into the last 2 to 3 hours before the day's lessons have ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment