Today's the third day as a second year student. So far so good I guess? Today's modules were Engineering Mathematics 3B(EM3) and Thermodynamics. EM3. No, I have not been demoted from being a 2nd year polytechnic student to an EM3 student in a prmary school. It's just the short name of the module. Anyways, the stuff we're learning there is related to EG2, except the concepts are more in-depth. Onec again, I have high hopes of getting at least an A+ for this module. Next is Thermodynamics. Lectured by our advisor, this lecture is one session that's worth looking forward to. With constant work and effort, an A's definitely achievable.
Tomorow, there's going to be the introduction of the 6th module I'm taking this semester(excluding 1TDPS). That's Itroduction to Advaned Mathematics(IAM). Basically, it's Mathematics, but its syllabus covers the first year topics taught at NUS. Road's going to be tough, but afterall my aim's to get into a university. It's never too early to start. After the brief insights about the module, I have a few doubts about the sucess rates of getting an A grade, but still, there's tomorrow to make a good estimate, and the rest of the semester to find out how far I can go. After tomorrow, it's down to business, and it's officially time to start working towards the dream result slip(similar to, or better than the one I had in the first semester).
Something I noticed about this semester, is that what we have learnt back in the first semester was going to be applied across all the modules we'll be taking this semester! Engineering Mechanics, EG1 and EG2, Electrical Technology and Engineering a Creative Profession. These modules are being applied in Applied Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Engineering Mathematics and Industrial Automation. I also have the feeling that EM3 would be applied in IAM, meaning that if I were to face any difficulty for EM3, there's a high chance I would come across obstacles that could be many times tougher in IAM.
No comments:
Post a Comment