Another week's past. 15 more weeks before the September Break's here. A quick introduction to the modules for this semester. Mainly theory-based, with 5 out of the total 7 modules having laboratory sessions. Double Mathematics(most probably the first and last time I'm using the term during the three years); Engineering Mathematics 3B (EM3B) and Introduction to Advanced Mathematics (IAM), Applied Mechanics (AM), Industrial Automation (IA), THermodynamics(TH), 1 Talent Development Program Seminar (1TDPS) and Exploring Photography (EP). Modules that I can definitely score As for: EM3B, AM, IA, 1TDPS and TH. Modules that I might face difficulty in scoring As for: IAM and EP.
Today, it's just the first week of school, and I found myself dosing off in class(something that occurs only in the second half of the semester). EM3B lecture. After tutorial for TH, we had the first practical lesson for IA. 1pm to 4pm. Very basic foundational stuff. Simple, yet fun. I miss the sound of the exhaust air gushing out of the valves. It's a sound that's something similar to when the brakes in the bus are applied (easier to notice in really old public buses). Not sure if this is allowed, but it would be great if I could take a short video of what is done at the labs.
Tomorrow's a great day to start all that revision, and Sunday's great for cleaning the room (after a month of business). next week, I'll personally declare it's my first week of CCAs. 3 meetings after school next week for 3 different clubs. We'll see how it goes, and perhaps adjust my timetable to suit the schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment