Monday, April 20, 2009

First Day As A Level 2

I have levelled-up! Alright, we're on a higher level, but it also means that the difficulty of the journey has increased a notch. This semester, I would be having difficulties prioritizing my activities. 5 CCAs, 7 days a week. With the driving course included, my schedule this year would be the most packed during the 3 years.

Today's the first day of school, but within the first 5 hours, I was more or less dead. At 1pm when we reported to class, I was feeling sleepy already! Today the lessons were relatively light. On Mondays, I would have mainly practical lessons, which greatly reduces the effects of the Monday blues, though I would reach home at close to 11pm after CCA, only to fall asleep in bed in less than 30 minutes after reaching home. Thursdays would be the same, except that lessons are more dry, and CCA would not be very tiring. With Mondays and Thursdays gone, I would be left with Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays for revision. On a side note, the modules I am taking this semester have extremely low success rates if i were to carry out last minute revision for tests. I have seen the syllabuses of the modules, and there's only one where there would not be much of a problem if I did some last minute work.

April is another new year's day for polytechnic students, and I have come up with a few resolutions(though it's way past January 1st), in no particular order:
Get a GPA of no less than 3.8
Regular revision of at least 3 hours on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
More active participation in CCAs

Tomorrow, would be another tiring day, which runs from 10 to 5pm. The day after tomorrow would mean that I would be able to return to my normal track of sticking to the usual school life. And yes, from next week, I have decided to head straight to class 15 minutes before the first lesson of the day commences in the morning(8.45am daily, for morning lessons only).

No comments:

Post a Comment