I had been on overdrive on the first two days of school. Prematurely early, and it's great that the very first hurdle of the new semestrer has passed. Next up, would be the Basic Theory Test, where I would likely miss the first hour of Introduction to Advanced Mathematics(IAM) on 7th May, the following Thursday. Next MondayI'll be going down to the centre to top up the account and book 2 practices before the test. Once done, I'll be allocating Tuesday and Wednesday mornings for practical lessons, before school starts in the afternoon. Saturdays would be for theory lessons and practices. We'll have to see how I can fit in the last two tests.
Today was really fun. In Photography, only the lecture was held in the classroom. The practical part saw everyone moving around campus taking shots. The first lesson went pretty well, and we were able to see for ourselves what good cameras we got. So far, it seems that the chances of getting an A in the module are pretty high, though we're still only at the beginning of the term. Tomorrow, it's going to be the first Mathematics lesson and Thermodynamics lecture for the semester. Things are going to get real great tomorrow, and the first step to the next 2 targetted As will be coming from these 2 modules as well. Currently, the road to achieving a GPA of 4.0 and reclaming that spot on the list for the semester appears clear without any major obstacles in the way.
And about CCAs, I'll start attending them from next Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment