We're less than an hour beore I level up to level 2. Already, I'm feeling the jump way before the day is here. I'm getting the feeling that, everytime we enter the holidays, we're actually taking 7 weeks to prepare for the 6-month-long climb from the first floor of a building up to the 1000th floor. Let's say, that, for every 1000 floors, there is a break, so after every 6 months, we take a break of 7 to 8 weeks. After that, we make a climb again for the next 1000th floor. Of course, in between at every 500th floor, there is a short break of 2 to 3 weeks, before we prepare to complete the next 500 floors. As we know, as one gets higher, the air gets thinner and colder, making the climb more difficult with every step. so far, I have climbed a total of 2000 floors, and tomorrow, I'll begin the next climb for the 3000th floor. I have another 3000 floors to climb once the September holidays are here. Our progress is nothing compared to our JC friends, who, instead of walking, sprint to the 6000th floor in less than 2 years, with little or no breaks in between at all. Upon reaching the end of their 6000-floor sprint, they have to make that final sprint at top speed, in order to go further. By the way, no such building is existing in current history.
I'm already feeling the tension, and I'm seeing the amount of stress I would be going through the coming semester. Right now, I officially have got 5 CCAs, in short form and in no particular order, are MES, NPCC, NPTKD, NPSTMC and MPVC. My uncle is encouraging me to join the adventure seekers, but as of now, I am seriously doubting my capability to take up another CCA. I currently hold positions in 2 clubs, and I have 2 CCAs which will have weekly meetings, of which, one has 2 meetings a week. That is equal to 3days times 4hours, which is the same as 12 hours a week of my study time. Each month, I set to lose up to 150hours of study time from CCAs alone. Academics wise, I see little trouble this semester, as the modules are gernerally theory-based, and that would give me an edge over the others. A great chance to get my hands on 4.0. What's more, I have cleared an IS module earlier on Wednesday, so that leaves me with Tuesdays without school after the June break. My schedule has also been great this semester, giving me 3 days a week to pursue my driving course, mainly Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. As the timeslots are all in the morning, I would be having my driving practicals before 1pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the off-peak hours, and theory lessons and practices on Saturday afternoons. If everything goes fine, assuming that I will pass everything on the first attempt, I would clear it latest by the first two weeks of the October semester.
Lots of stuff to do, and I have got relly limited time to complete everything. DAMN. I just hate it. When you have got all that time to ponder over what to do, but time comes running after your pitiful back once you have started on the task. Each task slows you down, but it accelerates time as well.
Neither too slow, nor too fast.
Just have got to select the pace that's just.
What's past, what's present.
Important to finish the task that's urgent.
Saly, yet again, I'm left with no time to give my room a little tidying,as well as update the blog links and playlist. Well then, we'll just have to wait till the coming Sunday, hopefully we'll have the whole day to really get the simple things done...
No comments:
Post a Comment