Today has made me feel something different about this semester. Not only is there going to be a considerable shortage of time compared to the previous semester, the lecturers have also become more stringent with a couple of discipline regulations, especially punctuality. Today I heard the same story again about why punctuality is real important when one's out in the working society. I never knew that something so minor could become so serious, even though I'm not the type to be late for almost anything.
Going on, today we had Engineering Materials, a whole new module for us, or maybe not. The lecturer for the module is also our adviser for the semester(things are going to get serious this semester I think?), which is kind of a good thing in a way, though in the meantime, I doubt most of my friends would think the same way, but perhaps, in the long run, they would too. Today's topic was revision for my limited Design and Technology knowledge that I picked up 3 years ago. There was also some Chemistry knowledge involved as well, so that sure helped a little. For now, I don't think that the module is going to be a tough one, though the structure of the tutorial questions are structured questions, I just have to put in a little more effort into it. Some of us went to buy our books, notes and stationery later on, and I sure bought a hell lot of things. I spent close to 50 bucks today, which would leave me with almost no savings(accumulated since the holidays) by the end of this week.
After that we went to canteen 3 for lunch, and I think I saw someone familiar there, though I wasn't sure myself, for she seemed a little too tall for me to belief(no offence though, if you're happening to be reading this). For the record, we stayed there for only 15 minutes before leaving for class at 12.40pm. To our surprise, we were among the last to arrive before 12.50pm. The lecturer(who arrived at 1pm) was the latest I think? Oh, yes, the module that we had for the next hour was Engineering Mathematics 2. Finally a module that proves that I had progressed a level higher! There was a tutorial session for Engineering Materials after that, and it was very relaxed. The questions were actually very simple, however, as I wasn't very attentive during the lecture, I missed out on a couple of points. This weekend would be spent on hardcore revision, unless someone invites me out(which is relatively rare, cause it's almost always the other way round). We went for Math tutorial after that at 2pm, and it was a time of fun. So far, I think that Math is the most enjoyable lesson, for I can sleep for a while, and yet be able to catch up later on.
After school, I went straight home at 4pm, and reached home at 5pm. Went for a run again today at 5.30pm, which only made me more tired. I did 2 straight hours of Economics, before calling it a day and started to relax till now.
Alright, here's the preview for tomorrow. I have got only one lesson tomorrow afternoon, which starts at 1pm and ends at 3pm. And, best of all, it's my favourite module of all time, and it's also my best O Level subject! It's English language, yes, but right here, it's known as Communication Toolkit, as it deals with more than just writing essays and letters. Well, let's not spoil tomorrow too much shall we? After that, I'm going to make an attempt to practice Taekwondo again after stopping for almost a year for the O Levels. That's one of the reasons why I had been running so frequently during the holidays. Anything else? Well, Let's just wait till tomorrow when the next post's up. Good night and see you again tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment