Today nothing happened much in school, except that there was a project meeting for Communication Toolkit Information Paper. That was followed by lunch at 12pm, and the 2 hour lecture at 1pm. Went for CCA at 5pm, and went home after that in the evening.
It's been the third day since I went for my first Taekwondo training on Monday. So far, my left leg has also started to ache, while the pain on my right has gotten more intense. Thus, I decided to give today's training a miss, and go for the monthly Toastmasters meeting. One thing very special about this meeting was that, the Staff Toastmasters Club was going to be revived this month, and the Students Toastmasters members were invited along as well! Really enjoyed it, but felt guilty I skipped the Taekwondo training without informing any of the members, as I did not want to take the trouble of walking up and down a flight of stairs in paing just to get the message across to the leaders at the sports complex. After the meeting, I went straight home.
Many things had happened since the start of the year. Since January 2nd, February, April, and today it's finally October. Got a feeling that many things are going to happen next week, and those are relatively drastic to what the future would be like. Good? Bad? I have got no idea, but, as what a lecturer said this evening, 10% of what happens to us in life is what is being done to us by others. However, the other 90% is contributed by how we pick ourselves up from there.
So, I guess if that attempt fails once again, I shall just pick myself up from there, and continue walking forth, and do my best to strive for the gold medal. However, if it's the other way round(a situation which I would least expect), I shall do my best!
No comments:
Post a Comment