This post sort of covers for 2 days of activities, so, do expect it to be a little long.
On Monday, that's yesterday, there was only one lesson in the morning, and for three hours, we did nothing more than computer drawings and orthographic drawings. I could feel my knowledge from 3 years back enter me again. That moment sure felt great! we met Mr Lek, our former adviser at the lift landing. Felt so good to see him again after the long break! We had a nice chat with him, before he suddenly asked me if I was the top student. That, stunned the whole class for a moment. I did not believe I was the one to be the top student, for I heard that there was someone else in the course with a GPA of 4.0. After that, went to canteen one with An Yan, Janna and Yin Feng for lunch, before we went home. Slept for a while and went back to school again at 5.30pm. I found a faster, and better route to school, though it involved much walking. I was going to join my 4Th CCA, the Taekwondo Club. It's been 6 years since I first learnt the art, and I stopped exactly a year ago due to the O Levels. A year later, I'm back again, but still, I'm not sure if I really want to make it my second main CCA. Went home feeling fine, but I woke up this morning feeling aches on all 4 limbs.
Today was the first time in school that we had a chance to operate the machines in the workshops. The TSO sure was a nice guy to work under! No matter what kind of silly questions we asked, no matter what we were unsure of, he would always without fail come over to our bench to assist us, and also tell us the respective steps to take when handling the machines. His patience is truly remarkable! I'm so looking forward to the next session! There was lunch after that, and we went to KAP. I left early as I went back to canteen 4 at 1pm to help with the ticketing for the school's 45Th birthday celebration. There was economics at 2pm, and it went on to 3pm. I can't really say that I have gotten the hang of studying the social science as yet, as I am still unable to get used to the lecturer's style of teaching, although her examples really got me going, making me want to know what was next to learn. The title for today's post is "Greed". Not only is it an O Level English Language question in paper 1 for this year, it is also something related to the things I learnt during today's economics lecture about how the Wall Street incident started out. Anyway, I'm no going into the details as it might make some people fall asleep. After the lesson, I painstakingly took a bus back home and walked back home. It's been a long time since I experienced such aches.
Tomorrow's going to be a long day, from 9am to 4pm. Wonder how I'm going to get through the hours again tomorrow, and also, just moments ago, I received a pleasant surprise! Will share it once I have shared it with my closest friends and classmates!
Right now, is he feeling alright? He was never that way before, and the tone alone was appalling. It was the very first time, I heard his voice in that tone. Please, I really don't wish to have the dream I had that night become a reality. For if it does, there might be more to come, and it's not a good thing to hope for either. I really want everything to just return to normal, so we could all be happy once again, just like the old times.
No comments:
Post a Comment