Wednesday, October 29, 2008

From hurriedly to slacked

The day started with me rushing out of bed, getting changed, going to school and off for lessons. Not so bad, as I managed to take a short nap on the bus. Jian Hui was probably in a state worse than me as he was woken up by a simple phone call the night ago.

Today I managed to overshoot my maximum writing speed during the Engineering Materials lecture and that caused my fingers to go numb while my wrist hurt badly. At least I can say that my handwriting at that speed has improved a little as well, which might be what caused that to happen. Going to revise that during the 3 to 4 hour window after midnight on Saturday as well, for that seems to be the time when my concentration is at the optimum level for the longest period of time. Other days are fine, just that I have only two windows, 7.30pm to 10pm and 12am to 4am on weekdays. The second window is a little late for me, especially since there is school the next morning. Once I start revision during a window, I would be fully awake, and I would not feel tired or sleepy until the last 30 minutes or so.

After that, was lunch, and man, you should have seen the number of empty tables there were at Canteen 3 during the 11am lunch break! That was the first time we all went to a canteen that was so empty during our afternoon breaks. Even the queues were short, I was spoilt for choice of what to have for lunch(I usually go for the stalls with the shortest queues). Went for Math lecture after that, and I ended up helping my friends again, even though I brought the wrong book to class. Always had the misconception that as long as the book was the thickest, it has to be for Math. This semester, the thickest book that I have is my lecture notes for the module on computer aided design. So, that was the book I brought into class today. Following that was 3 hours of tutorials, and we went home after that.

Wednesdays sure are the easiest days to pass this semester. it's like a standard day in school, where we just go for lectures and tutorials and are dismissed for the day after that. Thursdays should be the most easy going ones, but for tomorrow, somehow I have got a gut feeling that something bad might happen tomorrow. Exactly what, I have got no idea, but I'm prepared for the worst for everything tomorrow. 2 hour lesson on Communication Toolkit, Movie and CCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment