Sunday, October 05, 2008

Week Out

Here's a bonus post for the week, for both Tuesday and yesterday.





Here's a little something to complete the outing with Jon and WM at the Motor Show. My apologies for the error in which the photographs can't be seen without any clicking, as those were direct copies from the blog of papa of mashimaro. Anyways, I still have two photographs(shot with a K770):








And, here's three videos WM shot with his camera during the show(for more, please do visit his blog):















The highlight of the show was the part where they drove on one side, with passengers on board. Of course, the passengers paid a sum of at least 50 dollars during the aution before they had the chance to be in there!

Yesterday was the 4E1 class outing to Sentosa, with a turnout which was pretty much expected, since either school was starting for some of us, some had to work or go for their CCAs or the examinations were still going on. In all, there were 9 of us; Gabriel, Jun Jie, Steven, Auggie, Chi Kai, Yong An, Wei Ling, Wei Fan and I. We spent the whole afternoon on volley ball, soccer and cards. While the others were playing cards, I joined Chi Kai, Wei Ling and Steven in their chat about things in the past, present and future. For dinner, we went to Pasta Mania at Harbour Front Centre, as it was 8.30pm and there was not enough time for us to head down to Marina Bay for a buffet dinner which would set everyone back by another 20 bucks. Auggie, Yong An, Gabriel and I chatted about dreams and supernatural things which sent shivers down our spines.
It was that day, that I first spoke about me being able to dream of the future occassionally in public. Auggie said that it was an exciting ability, as I could sometimes predict what could happen. I still feel that it could be used to help others in future. Anyway, there were no photos for this trip as there were only 9 of us, as it's easy to remember almost everything we did there on that day. Finally, there's going to be another outing in the last 2 months of this year(hopefully so)!! If it's on, I'm definitely looking forward to it, as most of us should be able to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment