Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pauses

Today was hectic, I slept for less than 5 hours during the night as I was doing some revision and other things, and ended up sleeping at 5.30am, and woke at 10.30am. Had lunch, slacked a bit by watching television, before sleeping for another 2 hours. Went to Vivocity in the evening, and finally found a suitable blazer, but will get them next week when my borther comes along to check his size.

That's all for today though, so for tonight, I doubt I will be staying through the night again, and I'll just sleep early, for there's going to be a gathering with friends from the PAE period! I can't wait for tomorrow, though it's just for lunch. It's been 5 months since we last sat together and had a good chat. Oh, and I have removed a portion of the previous post as I don't think there's any relevance to keep that portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment