I just have one thing to say about myself over the weekend. Pathetic. I was supposed to be doing revision and project since Saturday, but i ended up getting very little done. Economics, I ended up getting stuck, not knowing how I should go about with the assignment. Mathematics, I must stop slacking as soon as possible, before I fail the the final test in slightly more than a month's time. So far, I am only glad that I managed to make some progress in the project under IAC. Alright. Let's stop all the nonsense talk that not studying carries chances of getting straight As. That was only possible as I had the so-called beginner's luck with me during the first semester. Now, it's coming to the end of the second semester and I'm still living in the sea of beliefs. If I do not navigate out of there soon, I might just get drawn into the whirlpool of failure.
I know I have to get my drive up and going soon, but it's not this week, due to the Joint Admissions Exercise. Damn. Just as much as I want to help others, I want to help myself get the grades and make the mark once again. Alright. I hate to say it, but if nothing goes well this coming week, I might consider suspending myself from CCAs all the way till when the exams are over.
[Blog Update]
Anyways, I have updated the playlist on the blog. This time it's from the game, DJ Max. The song sounds a bit like the one you hear in one of the maps in MapleSEA. I have forgotten which map though, as I seldom play games nowadays.
Please, don't let it happen again. I have made a promise, and I'm trying very hard to keep it. Please, even if it must be broken, at least allow it to be broken in March during the holidays. Just not now. It's still too early and I'm still in the first year.
No comments:
Post a Comment