Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Experience Drive-16

Directional change and parallel parking. The directional change is easy, however there is the need to turn the steering wheel as soon as the car starts reversing. I had problems finding the right timing to turn the steering wheel at first, but once I managed to get the timing, the car would fit into the lot nicely, right in the middle. Before that, I had problems with early and late turning, which required for additional corrections before I was done with the item. Moving out, still causes a little problem. I usually turn the wheel too fast, causing the car to mount the kerb.

The parallel parking is, a problem, that I am still trying to perfect. Moving into the lot is smooth. However, the tough part is, how the heck do I ensure that the car is straight, in the middle of the lot? Moving ou is smooth as well.

Today went to school for briefing for the Computer Aided Manufacturing(CAM) practicals. Found out that, as a group, we were going to construct an F1 car(it's just a mini model), and race against other groups from other classes on Thursday, 11Th February 2010.

At 10, went with Jian Hui, Amanda, Hamzi,Jenere and Janna to Palza Sing. for lunch and get gifts for 2 friends' birthdays. Who, they'll find out tomorrow. Reached home at 4, got changed and went out for a run at 5. Intended to do a 15km run again, but after the second kilometer, I started having problems. A pretty bad stitch, gas in the stomach and a dry throat prevented me from going on properly. Walked every few hundred metres, and I gave up after passing the 9-kilometer mark. Took the shorter route home and rested. Good thing it's only the first week of school. Along the way, I thought I saw someone who looked like her, again. Anyway, I guess it might be time I stopped thinking too much unnecessary thoughts which might cause me unwanted trouble and stress. This semester's not going to be easy, going by the modules this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment