A day after the first lesson, went back he next day at 2.10pm for the second lesson. Didn't really do much, other than going round the circuit repeatedly for the whole duration, so that I could get used to the steering of the car round right bends and the shifting of gears. The whole time, I still had to count for two seconds so that I could release the clutch without causing the vehicle to vibrate violently while moving off.
It felt tough at first, but after an hour, it sank in. At the end of the day, I did not have much problems going round the bends, but I still had problems with the clutch. Upon changing to second gear, the car never fails to vibrate. Braking had improved, since the car wouldn't jerk as much whenever we came to a stop. I stalled the car twice on that lesson.
There were no lessons on Wednesdays, except for the first week of October. Wednsdays could be truly considered as the only day during the holidays where I could relax at home all day, till September ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment