Saturday afternoon. Went through the whole test process. Warm up followed by the mock test. I committed lots of careless mistakes, such as mounting the kerb and striking the pole while doing the parallel parking. He took a short break efore we went for the evaluation. Scored a total of 12 points within the circuit, and I nearly failed the parallel parking segment. On the road, I took too long to turn twice, which cost me an additional 4 points. In all, I received 16 out of the maximum of 18 demerit points allowed. That was a close one. The final one in roughly less than a month's time, would cary much higher standards than that day. From that day on, it would be another 5 weekly revision sessions(except for one), before we come to the actual traffic police practical test.
This morning had a short reunion with Edward and Darren at Clementi. We took the shuttle bus to school, before carrying on toward our own venues for classes. CAD practical was, a challenge today, and I'm glad the lecturer received the email I sent him the night before. Got to know moe about the types of lines the program could draw and the ways the lines coud be manipulated to remove material from the solids. One thing I was sure of, this program is better than the one we were trained to use a year ago. Went for lunch, before going off for Calculus. The lecture was fast paced once again, though we managed to cover all the topics for the lecture. One thing that we were told. This module carried a failure rate of 23%,while the next one, Further Calculus, carried an appalling 100% failure rate for the previous semester! Wow. Let's hope we could bring down those numbers.
Looking forward to ED tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment