Saturday, October 24, 2009

Experience Drive-19

Getting closer to the final test. That day was the first day I had my first lesson on defensive driving. It's the first of a set of 4 lessons(which also meant the course was near its completion. Basically, it's revision, with a topic to cover on drivng safely. The session went well, and I had ots of problems with the circuit items. However, I finally had a clean record for that lesson, with n0 vehicle stalls! Finally.

It's been a week since I last remembered a dream. Weird. When I do not think that much, something would happen. But not that week. Last night, I dreamt of something, but I have got no clue about what I dreamt, other than the fact that I was with people I knew. Who they were, I have no idea. Talk anmesia. Shortly after waking before opening the eye, I thought of that girl I had seen in the past 6 dreams I had some time ago. Does someone who looks like that even exist? If so, who is she exactly? How would I find her? On another note: Am I sick in the mind? Or, is my subconscious more "unique" than your average Joe? Why, are stuff that I least expect, happening at this point of time? It's really time I stopped thinking about unnecessary stuff that are out-of-this-world.

No comments:

Post a Comment