Thursday, October 08, 2009

Experience Drive-3

The third lesson on Thursday. Did the same thing as the previous lesson, except this time we went round left bends, tried the 3rd gear and I learnt two of the three types of braking.

Stalled the car thrice on that day, and as for braking, I had gotten better, such that you would not feel the jerk jerking forward as much upon coming to a stop. Sometimes, we would not notice much difference when I changed from first to second gear and coming to a complete stop.

On to today. Had another weird dream. Attended a camp with a friend, at a school on a Friday. Booked in at 4pm, had activities till late, and we had the best night walk ever. Pitch black environment, used torches(those used in medival times) as torchlights and the monsters and ghosts, were real. We even entered the bridge of a space ship! The next morning had some games, before we had the prize pesentation. For some reason, the both of us were down to help with the area cleaning, and when we got back, we were dismissed.

Here's the weird part. A girl and her father, came to us, asking for a friendly match. Alright. THis match is something that would never happen in real life. Seen the anime Avatar? That's what happened. They controlled water, we controlled water. Behind them, was a boy who could control air. We sneaked up to him, told him our plan, and we got down to it. However, we were never successful. Until when we finally managed to carry out our plan, the girl suddenly ran to the washroom, and came out soon after, only to throw out. Someone threw a roll of toilet paper out as well, and out came the cleaner, angry about the mess she made. We just let her let lose her anger and she walked away. I went over to her with her father. He asked if she was fine before bringing her home. He thanked us for the time and took her home.

My friend and I stayed there for awhile to help with the cleaning, before going off. We went to the bus interchange together, before going our seperate ways. Went to wait for the bus, before, I met her again. Asked where her father was, she only said he had to rush back to work after something cropped up. Offered to accompany her home, and the dream ended when we boarded an SBS bus.

Here's the weird stuff. A camp at a school? A super realistic night walk that was out-of-this-world. A girl who I had seen in 4 dreams, including this one. The first sighting was in March this year. A bus insterchange that was fully air-conditioned.

Some traits. 160 to 165 in height, sky blue tee with some sliver lines and white shorts, shouldher-length hair tied up with a black band and, neither too thin nor plump. This might freak some out. Aged between 14 to 16(though I think it's more likely to be between 15 to 16).

Weird eh? Discussed this with Jon, and we both agreed it was weird with lots of weird stuff, though some parts might just become a reality. Honestly, I hope this dream doesn't come true in any possible way. As for that girl. I don't know if someone like that really exists in the real world, an even if someone really exists, I have nothing to say, other than, how was it even possible for me to dream of someone I have never met in real life?

No comments:

Post a Comment