Friday, October 09, 2009

Experience Drive-4

That was the first time in my life I drove on a public road. Went driving around the same route for about 10 to 15 times before the route was changed slightly. Passed my father's workplace quite a number of times as well. The main aim, to learn to accelerate and regulate the car's speed according to the traffic situation and condition. When we first started out, everything went relatively fine, until we came to the first slip road. Still unsure of how much of the steering wheel to turn, I made the car go wide at the turn. Good thing my instructor was there and we were going at a relatively slow speed. Once again, I locked my hands on the wheel, and he said,"Don't lock your hands. Let me help. If not, we're both going to end up in the big drain." Immediately I helped him as he turned the wheel to correct the path we were taking. Later on, at a couple more junctions, I made more sharp left turns, but it was easier for him to help and guide me during those times.

It sounds easy to do, but when it comes to sharing the road with other vehicles, doing so is tough for a first-timer who has little or no experence of driving on a public road. As time passes,one would find it as easy as playing an arcade game, just that safety is also taken into consideration to ensure the best experience on the roads.

Early this morning I had the same 'sighting' in a dream again, though it lasted for not more than 30 seconds. It lasted not more than 30 seconds. I saw her walkng past, and I woke up. End of dream. This time, I saw her wearing a red shirt and black shorts.

Had my first experience driving an auto transmission car today as well, and I'll cover that when the time comes. After the lesson, I saw someone who wore nearly the same attire as the girl I 'saw' in m dream the day before, except that the girl who walked pass me at the juncion outside the school was taller and slimmer.

Went home, before going to pick up my brother with my parents and went for lunch. Yet again, I saw another girl who had almost the same attire as the one I saw in the dream this morning, except that, like the first, she was slimmer, and wore a pair of glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment