The second last lesson. Probably the last lesson in the course. Had a different instructor that Tuesday. I was attached to car 20 for that session. That lesson was pretty much like a revision session. He guided me through some of the stuff regarding techniques for the directional change and moving off on a slope. Apparently, that day I did not have any problems with the parallel parking, but I have forgotten exactly how I was able to do it. Had problems with the clutch as well, though I caused the car to stall on a slope. Finally, that was the first time, I was able to experience for myself how little I had to turn the wheel to make a simple lane change. I was also able to regulate the vehicle speed more efficiently and quickly. With that, I would have no problems with the evaluation on Saturday morning.
Today was tiring. School from 1 to 5. Overcame the fear of the module at least. Came up with lots of ideas, but none reflected on the route we were taking, community. We had a great idea, which was a combination of Events Management and Entrepreneurship, but nothing about Community. Asked him for hints after the lesson, and he gave me a couple of sites to check out. That saved quite a lot of time on trying to find the right route to take to bring us back on the right track. Alright. With less dreams to remember, I do feel at ease most of the time, and with less things to worry about, I could concentrate more on the stuff that require lots of attention. Now, I just have got to let go of the dreams that have happened and are not likely to repeat itself again. Hopefully, I could lose the ability to "see". That way, I could simply live on without worrying of what to do or not to do to avoid an event. Anyways, at the end of the day, if you're destined to go today, then it shall be today, vice versa.
No comments:
Post a Comment