It was scary, to come to know that our plans might have come to a dead end. Before I truly understood the problem, I had already jumped into conclusion, that it was because of the fact that I took my time to reply a simple email, that the organisation had taken it that my team was no longer interested, and they too, did not have the need to reply us after I sent in a soft copy of our proposal.
Sometimes, a solution, or a road, is revealed with a simple phone call. Till today, I still do not have the courage to make a phone call to someone I do not know. After the call, we were back on track, coming up with the more specific details of the plan, which was starting to take form.
I'm definitely not the best leader out there, but I feel privileged to say that, I have a supportive team. They might not be the easiest people to work with, but I have the faith and trust in them to always get the job done. No body's perfect. Like them, I'm here to learn. Personally, in our team, no one's the definite leader. There's just the four of us, a mentor who loves providing us with challenges and thought-provoking advice, and an organisation we want to help.
6 months. 4 members. 1 shot. That's all we got.
Once again, I did not manage to remember my dreams of last nght, except for a scene where I and 2 others were trapped in a place where the water was contaminated with radioactive material.
No comments:
Post a Comment