It's piling rapidly, while I'm inching forward, slowly with much effort. Can't do much about it for now. 3 weeks to the common tests, and I had been slacking off for the past 2 weeks. So, that's the equivalent of using this one week, to make up for these 3 weeks of stuff, in addition to the revision of all that's been taught over the past 5 weeks or so.
Mondays like today are great, for everything that's heavy is done today. SOM, FM, and a laboratory session. 2 heavy modules of equal difficulty. Alright, FM is easier. SOM is tougher to understand, but upon getting it right, you'll feel as though you've attained Nirvana(if, at all). Didn't really do much revision this evening, as at 3.25pm this afternoon, I felt a mental block. Good thing it was during the last 2 hours of the day. Today's chapters that were covered were relatively heavy, and would definitely be tested in what's to arrive in about 3 weeks. The best thing happened this evening. At 1pm, I placed my laptop in my bag by accident after forgetting to turn it off before SOM tutorial. Surprisingly, my bag did not overheat for the next 5 hours! Even till 5pm when I carried my bag home, it felt cool. It was only until 8pm, when I was about to get my stuff to study, that I heard the sound of a fan in the room. It was really loud. 'Weird, I thought I turned off the fan in the dining room? And the fan in here was also not on.' I looked to my bag. I scrambled, unzipped the bag, opened the laptop compartment, and hot air gushed out! Oh my. I tried to take it out, but the surface was too hot to touch(I always place the laptop with the vent facing up to prevent overheating in case something like that really happened). Waited for a moment, and took it out finally. It was freaking hot! That wasn't the end. I still had another 20%(equivalent of 1 hour and 17 minutes) of battery life remaining. That's a new record for my laptop! 7 hours flat. If you wondered how it's doing, going by the length of the post, everything seems fine, for now. At least there're no burn marks in my bag or on the computer.
As for tomorrow, I'm expecting my instructor to stare at me with a blank face when he sees me approaching the car, before asking the 2 'trademarked' words,"Never Pass?" School would not bemuch of a trouble, as we're now just left with the task allocation, and some administrative stuff that's yet to come in the near future. That, should leave me with lots of time for some serious revision.
My memory seems to be rather poor at the moment. Maybe, it's due to the fact I'm thinking too much in depth again? One question that has got me pondering for some time: What exactly do I hold strongly to, that I can prove using something I have done in the past?
No comments:
Post a Comment